Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February 15, 2012

Hi all.  I just got back from Edmonton at a conference yesterday.  Sorry for the missing posts.  When I am away or if a post is missing, people on program 1 and 2 should refer to the master program schedule that is posted every Monday.  Those following Conquest program 3 will always have new workouts on the board in the fitness center, but I may not have time to get a post up.  Sorry for any inconveniences.  If you are not a member at the school, then please send me an email and I will do my best to forward you the workout for the day.

Program 1 Tabata
Day 3
Ring Row/Flag Pole Raise/Burpee/Side Lunge

Program 2 Strength and Conditioning
Day 3.

Incline Bench Press 3 x 8
Seated Row 3 x 8
Good Mornings 3 x 8
Internal Rotator 3 x 10
External Rotator 3x 10
Core of Choice

Program 3 Conquest
Introductory
A.Front Squat and Clean Technique
B. Rounds in 10 minutes
8 med ball cleans
20 Single skips

Adavcned
A. Bench Press
B. "Fran"
21-15-9
Thrusters 95/65
Pull Ups