Friday, May 17, 2024

Beautiful Moments


If you don't already know these two young ladies, I would like to introduce you to Paige (left) and Brooklyn (right) Zemp.  I was fortunate to be able to facilitate and share a special moment with these two young ladies.

Brooklyn is a past graduate of LCI and the Fitness and Performance program while Paige is still fully invested in the program as she continues pursuing her high schooling.  Both of these young ladies are full of talent, ability, kindness, compassion and so many positive traits that I do not have the space to list them all.  Brooklyn has recently returned home from afar and I invited her in to share a workout with her sister.  I wanted Brooklyn to have the opportunity to come back to the space and share in being a part of our community.  I always say that our community extends beyond high school years and that once a part of it, you are always a a part of it.  For Paige, I wanted her to be able to showcase the skills and talents that she has worked so hard for.  I have not had many students who can do what Paige has done.  Every day she brings her best without fail and without question.  To be able to see two sisters working together in a space where they both have invested time, energy, built memories and now have the opportunity to share a memory will be something that ranks at the top of my career  highlights.  A special thanks to both of you for being awesome humans and verification why this is the greatest job in the world!

.