Thursday, September 27, 2012

September 28, 2012

Hi everyone, just wanted to bring your attention to an LCI graduate who is involved in the "Relay for Life" up in Edmonton.  His name is Adam Manery. Here is a piece of the email he sent me regarding this important cause and his contribution and goals for it.

".........I am participating in the Relay for Life again this year. It is on Saturday so this is somewhat of a late email.  Last year I was fortunate enough to raise the most money of any student at the University of Alberta and my team raised the most money of any team at the University as well. This year I would like to raise even more and take a real stand against cancer and a step towards a cure.


There are a lot of charities out there, and many of them are wonderful. This cause in particular is one that is close to me, and the Canadian Cancer Society is a great charity organization. However, If you are willing to donate any sum of money it would be beyond appreciated.

The link to my personal page is:
http://convio.cancer.ca/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFL_AB_even_?px=4216114&pg=personal&fr_id=11773
Here you can see my progress and donate if you wish.
Thank you,
Adam"

If you are able to support Adam in any way, visit his page and help him to help others.

Program 1
Make Up day: View Monday September 24, 2012 for details and workouts

Program 2
Make Up Day: View Monday September 24, 2012 for details and workouts

Program 3
Visit CFLA page here

Program 4
Day off