Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Salute to Women



As an athletic individual I have been involved in multiple sports throughout my life and been interested in more than I have participated in. Along with those sporting interests of my own, I have also watched many women in the same sports and in other different sports. When I first started Crossfitting I knew that women were involved in the sport and in the pursuit of fitness (the same as men). What I did not realize is how awesome some of those women can be, are and will be. As I said, I have seen women move in many different sporting endeavors and do so very well, but nothing quite prepared me for what I would witness them accomplish in the CrossFit gyms. Women can do so some seriously sick things. Check out these 2 videos that show a multitude of women throwing down and doing some seriously seriously impressive things.


CrossFit Women

WOD
21-15-9
Handstand Push Ups
Burpees